Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort welcomes you!
It’s an absolute honor to have you staying with us and we appreciate that you have chosen our facilities. In order to make your vacation more comfortable and enjoyable carefully read these guidelines.
- As per the Government of Uganda security regulations, it is mandatory for all guests to show an identity proof (passport, national identity cards) at the time of check-in. Please do ensure that you carry this with you.
- Guests must ascertain the tariff/room rate applicable to their room at the time of signing in the visitor's register.
- Extra guest charges will be payable as per the prevailing tariff for persons exceeding the standard number of persons for the room.
- The extra guest charge will be levied irrespective of whether extra bed is used or not.
- Breakfast is included in the room rent and is served from 7:00 am -11 a: m, lunch 12:00Pm 3:30 p.m. dinner from 7:30 am - 10:30 p.m.
- Arrangement for early departures breakfast may be done with the front desk before after your dinner.
- In order to make our rooms ready for the next occupancy our check-out time is 12:00pm however if you wish to extend your stay Please renew your register with the Front desk.
- Room keys MUST be deposited at the Front desk whenever you leave the hotel premises and at the time of check out.
- All important personal belongings or valuables unsecured in your guest room should be declared for safe deposit, Otherwise Management will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
- If any abandoned luggage or lost and found items not claimed by the owner after a maximum storage period of 30 calendar days, the Management has the right to dispose them off.
- Children below three years stay free of charge.
- Extra bed in the room (exclusive of food) on request
- For Adults USD 35
- For Children USD 25
Honeymoon package (for over 3 nights stay) USD 100 FB
- 4-10 people USD 120 (Full Board) per room
- 10-22 people USD 100 (Full Board) per room
All rates apply to per room per night
All prices are inclusive of return boat journey, guided tour of the island but excluding tax.
All commission and discounts are offered on bed & breakfast.
10% commission is offered to Tour Operators
Accommodation for more than 3 nights entails a person to 10% discount per extra night
We accept Visa Electronic Cards and Master Cards